The Facebook Group Member Extractor
With Grouply you can find new B2B Leads within Facebook Groups – fast and easy.
Psst! Did you know you can also use Grouply to extract Facebook Members’ Friends? 🤓
Our Customers Love Us
What you get from Group members:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Work Position
- Facebook Profile URL
- Company Name
This data can be enriched in other tools to get more contact details.
“There are over 1 billion Groups on Facebook. It is a MASSIVE social network to help you find the ideal customer.
This represents a great opportunity for marketers who want to connect with prospects.
Consider it a primary social media channel for business owners.”
– Neil Patel, KissMetrics
A Facebook Group Member Extractor
Gives You Everything You Need To Collect Emails
Facebook Groups are a Gold Mine for Marketers
Groups are a niché collection of people gathered in one highly engaged space. What if you could extract the name, Facebook profile URL, work position, and company name from these group members, and then use that data for customer prospecting.
“GROUPLY radically changed things for us. It gave us a needed boost at launch, and helped us generate traffic and leads faster and better than any other method we’ve tried. We couldn’t have had access to such relevant audience without 10x more effort and spend. This tool is a must for any company needing to access the right target audience, right now. “
Anna Skaya – former CEO @ Groupon
“Facebook is filled with market opportunities. GROUPLY helps you make the most out of it. Once you find groups matching your target audience, do a quick run with this simple Chrome extension and you got a qualified successful acquisition funnel.”
Nils Poirier – Growth Hacker @ Phantombuster
Join hundreds of companies building higher converting audiences
Facebook is doing layout changes to the Member section of Facebook Groups that is affecting some account groups at different stages.
If the trial works for you, then you’re good to go!
Otherwise, sit tight and we’ll keep you posted.
What’s new in Grouply
Follow the development process here.
- Fixed a bug where the Download CSV-button didn’t work on Page Likers.
- Fixed a bug where the profile URL of members without a username was wrong.
- Changed the setting “Only Complete” to false, now the default is to download ALL members and not only the ones with company details.
- Fixed a bug where the download button didn’t work on the latest version of Chrome.
- Bug fixes and error messages updates.
- Added support to extract Facebook members that likes a Page.
- Added support to extract Facebook members that follows a Person.
- Added support to extract Facebook members from Friend lists.